Debt Relief and Consumer Advocacy Firm
Filing for bankruptcy can be a tough pill to swallow, but The Beacon Law Firm is here to walk you through every step of the process. We understand that bankruptcy is not always a result of poor money management; financial hardship can result all too easily from unforeseen circumstances such as a serious injury or illness, divorce, or job loss. Declaring bankruptcy is nothing to be ashamed about. It is a legal and responsible tool that can help you restart your financial future. We help individuals file for bankruptcy in a stress and judgment-free manner. We are ready to help you get out of debt and obtain financial freedom.
Give us a call at (877) 782-5290 to schedule your free consultation today!
What Sets Us Apart?
• Faith-based firm. Our firm’s mission to help clients re-emerge from crippling debt is deeply rooted in a foundation of hope. We believe that no financial crisis is insurmountable, and we are confident in the expertise of our lawyers to help you reshape your financial future.
• Personalized attention and service. With over 25 years of combined legal experience, our team is dedicated to helping you, whatever your legal needs may be. We will address your specific legal needs and walk you individually through the process of filing for bankruptcy.
• Affordable payment plans. We understand the crippling effects of debt and how it can adversely affect your day-to-day life. We are sensitive to your financial hardship and, for that reason, we offer friendly payment arrangements for lawyer fees, such as monthly payment plans and other options. We offer our legal services for reasonable fees with absolutely no surprises.
• High ethical and moral standards. The Beacon Law Firm prides itself on being an upstanding firm, operating with complete transparency in interactions with clients to make sure all decisions are made in their best interest. We respect the fact that our clients entrust us with their sensitive financial information and take all necessary measures to ensure confidentiality. We have no hidden agendas or fees. We are here to serve you in straightforward, no-nonsense manner.
What Our Clients Say...
I do not have the words to express how excellent my experience with June has been. She has been an exceptional advocate, counselor and advisor through a very difficult time. I have employed June & Beacon to represent me in two cases. Throughout both cases, June not only passionately represented me but, she went above and beyond to insure that an injustice in a related family law case was corrected. She reached out to countless attorneys in another state, practicing outside of her field to make sure that her client was treated fairly. June has demonstrated herself as an extremely competent attorney who truly cares for her clients and their best interests. If I ever need representation in her field again, she will be the first call I make. Thanks you for everything, June. I’m not sure where I would be without you!!
- Posted on Avoo.com by Jack on 11/5/18
June took out the time to speak, explain, and advise us regarding our situation. She allowed time for us to pray and think about it and was available whenever we had questions. June and her staff were organized and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.
- Posted on Avoo.com by Jeff on 10/26/18
My respect to June, she is very honest. She took the time to understand my needs. She is very sensitive, courteous and professional. She makes sure that her client is honest, in order to move forward or file a case.
- Posted on Avoo.com by Cilia on 9/5/18
June Nguyen was my personal bankruptcy attorney and if anyone needs a tough and an aggressive attorney make sure she is fighting for you on your side. I had a personal bankruptcy issue that without June and her team I do not think I would have been successful. The highest praise and recommendation for my attorney, June Nguyen.
- Posted on Facebook by Richard Kay on 1/9/18
I don’t know where to start. I have had multiple experiences with law firms, however none like this. They assisted me with complications from my husband’s bankruptcy which collided with a family law case. June Nguyen was a true blessing. She coordinated with attorney’s in Georgia and helped me navigate an incomprehensible court system. I will forever be in her debt. They dropped everything to help my husband and they literally saved our lives. I don’t even want to think about where I would be without them. If you are looking for a firm who says what them mean and will truly care about you and your families wellbeing, I can’t recommend them enough.
- Posted on Facebook by Stephanie Wise on 12/3/17
I don’t even have the words to express how wonderful she was. I was SUPER nervous but being able to reach out to her and her team at any time really put my mind at ease, she was always super responsive and never made me feel like a bother. I really appreciated the time she took to help me understand the process and what to expect. I felt like my case was important to her and that truly put my mind at ease throughout. I literally felt like June and her team held my hand through the whole ordeal and it meant the world to me. She and her team of super talented professionals are TOP NOTCH and were a joy to work with in a very stressful time.
- Posted on Avoo.com by Dee on 7/21/17
Ms. Nguyen was very professional and I was confident she would complete my case in a timely manner. She is very efficient. Every time I contacted her she would get back to me right away. Ms. Nguyen always kept me informed and up to date with how my case was processing. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
- Posted on Avoo.com by Deanna on 1/25/17
“June has been incredible...I know I'm in great hands.”
“It was comforting to know I had someone who was going to assist me in going through one of the most challenging times in my life”
“Ms. Nguyen was extremely responsive , knowledgeable and sensitive during an extremely emotional and financially stressful time in my life.”
The Beacon Law Firm, a service of June Nguyen, LLC, is a debt relief law firm as defined by 11 U.S.C. § 528. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The information contained on this website is not intended to be interpreted as legal advice and it is not intended to solicit or form an attorney-client relationship. We do not guarantee any results and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. While The Beacon Law Firm, a service of June Nguyen, LLC, provides representation to clients in many states across the country, there are some limits to which services our attorneys offer in certain states. This is an attorney advertisement and this website is for informational purposes only.